Friday, March 20, 2009

23 Weeks and 3 days!

Hi everyone! I am so excited and proud to tell you that I had a great doctor's appointment this week. Everything continues to look stable and the babies are growing nicely. In fact, the appointment went so well that the doctor doesn't feel he needs to see me next week. He also took some of my restrictions off of me. I am allowed to move around for up to 15 minutes at a time... I am just supposed to make sure I rest between longer activities and lie down immediately if I feel any cramping or discomfort! Not bad. In fact the doctor recommended that since I don't get my big "outing" to Boston next week, Chris should take me out for lunch! We are hoping to work on that next weekend! It has definitely made all the lying down better.

I am also very excited about tomorrow- my baby shower will be happening at my house (since I am on bedrest and can't move too much) around lunch time. It is going to be so much fun to see everyone who can make it!

I'll try to update this early next week! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment