Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good Friday

Good Friday may have not been quite as "good" as it sounds for Chris and I... but it ended well! On Good Friday during a yummy dinner of Chinese food, I started to have contractions. After we measured 4 within a hour (our cut off re: the perinatologist). We called and were told to come in. During the drive into Boston, we had another 3 contractions (1 every 18 minutes). Then as soon as we got to the hospital they stopped. I was hooked up to all sorts of machines which measured any contractions, and the babies heartbeats. They did a FFN test which tested whether or not I would go into preterm labor within the next week or two. After it came back negative we were released to come home. Since then I have only had 1 or 2 contractions a day. Not too bad! I kind of felt like the car with a rattle that you bring into the mechanics and stops rattling as soon as you get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment