Thursday, April 30, 2009

Week 29 Doctor's appointment

We had a very positive doctor's appointment this week! The doctor said that the babies heartbeats all looked good, amniotic fluid levels looked normal, and my cervix stayed stable! So, again I am home again for another week! I am so happy about that! Now I also know when I look down at my belly and see heads or bottoms pushing out which baby they belong to and what body part they are! Maggie is head down on my left side. Charlie is head down on my right side. And Sophie is located behind them with her head on the top!

Next week we go in for a longer appointment: we will go to Radiology who will use their "special machines" (as the doctor put it) to get more accurate measurements of all three babies.

Today, Chris finished putting the shelves up in the closet! We also have all the baskets we need to organize baby stuff (at least for now). Right now, Chris is working on washing all the baby clothes we have so that I can organize it tomorrow by sizes (we have been welcoming hand-me-downs)! Whitney finished re-finishing the dresser yesterday so we are just waiting for someone else to come by and help Chris put it in the nursery. It's all starting to come together! I am so happy about that! I am constantly amazed by how much "stuff" babies need!!!!

Tomorrow, Chris' aunt Ellen is coming to town to visit. She is staying next door with Muti (who is very excited!). We will be celebrating Muti's 85th birthday on Sunday (her actual birthday is Monday). I am so happy that I will be home for this... when we started talking about her birthday I was really worried that I would be in the hospital by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment